Taxotere (docetaxel) was developed by French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1996. The drug was designed to primarily combat breast cancer but is also used as a chemotherapy drug for a variety of other cancers. The lawyers and attorneys of Monsanto taxotere hair Loss Lawsuits and taxotere claims can take their responsilbilities with possible cash settlements.
While it was initially marketed as a drug vastly superior to all competition with no additional side effects, studies over the past two decades not only found that it was in no way superior to competition but also that it was the only drug of its class to carry permanent alopecia (hair loss) as a possible complication. For more information about taxotere hair Loss Lawsuits ,you can visit by its official website.
Other documented side effects of extended Taxotere use include:
- Bone, muscle or joint pain
- Fatigue and weakness
- Fluid retention with weight gain, swelling of the ankles or abdominal area
- Low red blood cell count (anemia)
- Low white blood cell count
- Mouth or throat sores
What Information Should All Potential Taxotere Lawsuit Defendants Know?
The history behind Taxotere and public knowledge of alopecia as a possible complication extends back to the drugs initial introduction to the market with dozens of studies and health agencies offering conflicting reports through two decades.
The first documented Taxotere lawsuit was filed in Denver on December 2015 with subsequent lawsuits filed in Chicago and Oakland at various points of March 2016.
What Are The Top Reasons Taxotere Victims Should File Lawsuits?
While the effects of Taxotere are now well documented and cause major damage to alopecia sufferers psychological state, many of those who are eligible to file a lawsuit refuse to do so.
- No-Fee Guarantee: The most common fear victims have that prevent them from filing lawsuits is that they will be left with a greater financial burden after their lawsuit than before due to enormous legal fees.
- Legal Team Responsibility: Many victims worry that they will be unable to shoulder the burden of a major dangerous drug lawsuit. However, in being a client driven legal team, we take all the responsibility off your shoulders and handle all the steps without requiring you to undergo unnecessary time-consuming processes.